ICS Blog Hop March 2021 My Favorite Bundle
Welcome to another ICS Blog Hop! It’s the first Tuesday of March! Where is the year going? Last year dragged by and this one is running! 🙂 If you are coming form Sharon Burkert’s blog, Thank You for continuing on!
This month we are sharing our favorite Bundles from the Spring Mini Catalog…I have many! But, I narrowed it down to some that I had not yet posted about…so here you go!
I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle…it’s a stamp set with a marvelous punch!
And here are my 3 cards. I really like how they turned out. I used Wink of Stella on all their wings because dragonfly wings are always shimmery, right?!
The card on the far left is a little more special and so I singled it out to show you not only the shimmer of the wings from the Wink of Stella, but to also share with you that to make the strip of color I used painters tape and blending brushes. It was done in one of my weekly lives on FB called Make-Along. It is a fun technique and you can see it HERE
That’s it for me today! Keep hopping along and see all the other amazing creations using a variety of Bundles! Click on the next button to hop on over to my friend Deb Naylor! I am sure you won’t be disappointed!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle
- Dandy Garden DSP
- Wink of Stella
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink pad
- Thick Basic White cardstock
- Basic White cardstock
- Holiday Rhinestones
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
- Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight ink pads
When you place an order of $50 or more and use Hostess Code 2UTGPU7N I’ll send you a sheet of Dimensionals in your handmade Thank You card! Don’t worry…if you place an order of $150 or more, you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards you earned and the Dimensionals plus a little gift from me!
If you read my blog very often you know that I love me some Paper Pumpkin!! This is the March kit and you have until tomorrow, Wednesday, march 10th to get subscribed! Do it now, don’t wait!
Kit details are:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
If you already have a demonstrator, I recommend contacting them. If you do not already have a Demonstrator, I would love to spoil you as one of my subscribers/pre-payers.