GSF Blog Hop So Many Thanks
It is the first Friday of the month, so that means it is time to HOP around the world with the amazing and talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators in the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! I really enjoy hopping with these ladies! They are so inspirational! If you are hopping over from Kimberley Anne Morris, thank you!
This month, our theme is So Many Thanks! I used the Rustic Harvest again this month since it is such a pretty paper pack! I made 2 cards using the Sending Smiles stamp set and dies. These are 2 of the cards from my October Card Club. I was challenging myself to use a stamp set I would normally use for Spring/Summer bright cards and see if I could make them Autumn…I think I succeeded. What do you think?
For this first card, I used 3 different embossing folders on each panel and raised the center panel with dimensionals.
Here’s a close up to catch the different textures.
For my next card, I created a “postcard” and put a wrap of DSP around it. I love how it turned out! I did a little fussy cutting to dress up the leaf tag. Love the way the Linen Thread holds it all together!
Here it is pulled out some.
That’s it for me today! Now it is time to hop on over to Tricia Butts’ blog and see what she designed for So Many Thanks! I’m sure it will be a fantastic creation! There are not very many of us today, so please hop on through and give us some love in the comments! Thank you! Enjoy your day!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at email@example.com
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Designer Series Paper – Rustic Harvest
- Cardstock – Basic White, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot
- Stamp Sets – Sending Smiles
- Inks – Momento Tuxedo Black, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
- Natural Finish Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Leaf Label and Amber Gems pack
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Adhesives – Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals – mini and regular, Mini Glue Dots
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit is called From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Only 6 days left to subscribe! Make sure to subscribe by November 10th!
Prepaid subscriptions that save you money can be found HERE
Month-to-Month subscriptions for budgeting can be found HERE
More fun new kits in the Kit Collection!!
PLUS, REMEMBER TO CHECK THE CLEARANCE RACK REGULARLY!