Sketch + Colors = Mom?
Was on a good creative roll this weekend and wanted to get the cards blogged before the challenges run out…seems to happen a bit to me lately!
- Highland Heather cardstock
- Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
- Lemon Lime Twist ruffled ribbon
- Bermuda Bay ink (sentiment)
- Flirty Flamingo ink (bow)
- Swirly Scribbles thinlits
- Wishing you Well stamp set (one of the distinktive stamps sets I mention below because next month’s Paper Pumpkin will have them in the kit…I really LOVE how the bow looks so 3D! That’s what makes it distinktive!)
- Make a Difference alphabet stamp set
- All Adorned (sorry, it was in the SAB brochure which ended yesterday…you could use the Around the Corner stamp set for the corner stamping)
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron.
If you like the looks of these stamps…then you will definitely want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin! Contact your demonstrator to get started or CLICK HERE* to subscribe with me as your demonstrator.
Challenges this card is entered into:
If you were still wanting some items from the Holiday catalog…check this out…until June 3rd!
Click on the picture to watch a video about the:
Updated regularly! Check often! While supplies last!
Until June 3, 2019