Sketch + Colors = Mom?
Was on a good creative roll this weekend and wanted to get the cards blogged before the challenges run out…seems to happen a bit to me lately!
So, here is the color combo from Fab Friday and the sketch from Sketch Saturday. They were some great inspiration for this card!
- Highland Heather cardstock
- Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
- Lemon Lime Twist ruffled ribbon
- Bermuda Bay ink (sentiment)
- Flirty Flamingo ink (bow)
- Swirly Scribbles thinlits
- Wishing you Well stamp set (one of the distinktive stamps sets I mention below because next month’s Paper Pumpkin will have them in the kit…I really LOVE how the bow looks so 3D! That’s what makes it distinktive!)
- Make a Difference alphabet stamp set
- All Adorned (sorry, it was in the SAB brochure which ended yesterday…you could use the Around the Corner stamp set for the corner stamping)
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron.
If you like the looks of these stamps…then you will definitely want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin! Contact your demonstrator to get started or CLICK HERE* to subscribe with me as your demonstrator.
Challenges this card is entered into:
- Fab Friday – #160
- Sketch Saturday Week #557 – Sketch #347 by Niki
If you were still wanting some items from the Holiday catalog…check this out…until June 3rd!
Click on the picture to watch a video about the:
Updated regularly! Check often! While supplies last!
Until June 3, 2019
So fun, June – I’ve always loved these scribble dies – and I’ve never layered them like this – brilliant! Love the colorful look and touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!
Thank you!! Yes, fun dies for sure. Not sure it came out looking like the wreath I envisioned, but I like it anyway.
Cute spring wreath! I haven’t used those dies lately and your card is inspiring me! I like the accent stamps on the corners too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
This is so fun and perfect for Mother’s Day! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!