Snailed It from SU!
It’s time for a quick post. I created this card for a Blog Hop, but it didn’t follow the rules, so I had to create something else…and now you get to see it like this! I am totally in love with this stamp set! It’s the Snail Mail Suite from the new Mini Catalog. Yes, again! I told you I wasn’t done playing with this stamp set and die bundle called Snailed It. I’m probably still not!
and also the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is so adorable!
And, I also mentioned in my last post, when I used this set that I wasn’t done playing with slimline cards either…I turned it up this time! So much fun!
I really like the colorfulness of this card! And talk about simple! Easy-peasy! I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it says Happy Valentine’s Day using a sentiment from the Meant To Be stamp set.
Well, folks, that is it for me today! Ingredients list is below if you want to know more about my card!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Ingredients used to make my card:
- Snailed it Stamp set and Dies Bundle
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
- Cardstock – a scrap of white for the Hello coming out of the envelope and the Base is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 8 1/2″ x 7″ and scored at 3 1/2″
- Stampin’ cut & emboss machine
- Stampin’ Seal adhesive
- Mini Glue dots
- Paper trimmer
If you would like to order any of these items to make this card yourself, you can head on over to my store at juneolsen.stampinup.net
Please remember to use my Hostess Code XAMK9ATB at check out if you have an order of less than $150. When you order $150 or more you get Stampin’ rewards (free items)!
When you place an order of $50 or more and use Hostess Code XAMK9ATB I’ll send you a package of pearls! Don’t worry…if you placed an order of $150 or more, you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards you earned and the pearls from me!
If you read my blog very often you know that I love me some Paper Pumpkin!! Next month’s kit is
Kit details are:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item, which means with an order of $50 or more, you can get it FREE!
If you do not already have a Demonstrator, I would love to spoil you as one of my subscribers/prepays. If you already have a demonstrator, I recommend contacting them for these deals.
Kits can be a monthly subscription for $22 or you can prepay for 3 months ($63), 6 months ($114), or 12 months ($220 Buy 11, Get 1 free)! When you do, you can earn items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! If you want FREE stuff you can CLICK HERE to go straight to the prepay section and get your FREE stuff now! Thank you, I look forward to spoiling you with ideas and goodies!
If prepay isn’t in the budget, you can still get your paper Pumpkin fun each month and go with a subscription. If you are you ready for a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription? SUBSCRIBE HERE! Before February 10th! Thank you, I look forward to spoiling you with ideas and goodies!