GSF Blog Hop Beauty of Friendship
It is the first Friday of May! Can you believe it?! Where is the time flying off to?
It is time for the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! These are some seriously talented women and I am so blessed to join them for this blog hop each month! I know, I missed some in here…sometimes life just happens and you have to roll with it!
This month’s theme is Brand New. As in brand new from the NEW Annual Catalog! If you don’t have one, please comment below and I will be happy to send you one! I started to use mainly the Beauty of Friendship Bundle, but ended up adding in so much more to make this very special card!
Today I have for you a very special card that I made for my Mother’s Birthday…her 80th to be exact! And it’s today! This is a Double Diamond fold card that I found on YouTube by ME Crafts. She does a great job explaining the steps!
Here is the card folded and laying down:
I used a bunch of different items and the majority of them are in the New Annual Catalog! A few of the items, like the Happy are from the Pretty Perennials in the Mini that will end at the end of June. Plus, I did use 1, well 2, little things that are retired…the numbers. But anything smaller would just not have worked! All the supplies I used are listed below. Feel free to browse my online store. They are some very fun products!
Here is the card standing up!
That is it for me today! Enjoy hopping all the way through and seeing what all everyone else chose from the New Annual catalog! Hop on over to Marieke Bart’s blog and see what she has created for us!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Blog Hop Roll Call
- Jan Musselman
- Rachel Macleod
- Tricia Butts
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- June Olsen
- Marieke Bart
- Amanda Farlinger
Stampin’ Up! products used to make this card:
- Beauty of Friendship Bundle
- Pretty Perennials stamp set
- Peaceful Moments stamp set
- Painted Labels dies
- Forever Flourishing dies
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper
- Ombre Specialty Paper
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
- 8 1/2″ x 11″Vellum Cardstock
- Garden Green Cardstock
- Night of Navy Cardstock, Ink, and Stampin’ Write Marker
- Basic White Cardstock
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Paper Snips
- Sponge Dauber
- Bold Folder
- Paper Trimmer
- Stampin’ Seal adhesive
- Stampin’ Cut & Die Machine
- Number dies that are now retired (sorry, I had to cheat and use one retired item…needed the larger numbers! Sometimes they can be found in the Clearance Rack, so check often!)
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at JuneOlsen.stampinup.net
When you place an order of $50 or more and use Hostess Code KB4U7MTY I’ll send you a sheet of Adhesive Backed Sequins in your handmade Thank You card! Don’t worry…if you place an order of $150 or more, you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards you earned and the a sheet of Adhesive Backed Sequins plus a little gift from me!
Want a sneak peek at May’s kit? Here you go!
Details of the May Batter Up! kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Basic White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- Comes with the official bubble gum of the MLB—a ballpark favorite! Chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
Subscribe before May10th! This is a fun one and could be sold out before then! The longer you wait, the better the chance you miss out. SUBSCRIBE HERE NOW!
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas for the supplies in the kit! Like and Follow me HERE