GSF Blog Hop Wood Grain
It is the first Friday of the month, which means it is time for the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! It’s always a pleasure hopping along with these talented ladies! If you are hopping from Jan Musselman’s page, thank you for continuing on!
Our theme this month is Wood Grains, and there are so many possibilities in our catalogs! Today, I am showcasing the Bark 3D and the Timber 3D Embossing folders. I also used the Nature’s Harvest Bundle (stamp set and dies). Added a little cork specialty paper and metallic flair and here is what I came up with…
What do you think? I’m thinking I may need to make more, this was fun!
That’s it for me today! Please keep on hopping by clicking on the NEXT button and you’ll be whisked away to Amanda Farlinger’s page!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Hop Roll Call
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- 3D Timber Embossing Folder
- 3D Bark Embossing folder
- Nature’s harvest Bundle (stamp set and dies)
- Cardstocks in Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Kraft, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
- Ink in Blackberry Bliss, Old olive, Highland Heather
- Stampin’ Write Markers in Old Olive, Bumblebee, and Early Espresso
- Cork Specialty Paper
- Brushed Metallic Specialty Paper
- Essential Tag Punch
- Envelopes – Very Vanilla
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- Paper Snips
- Clear Blocks
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/shopSUwithJunebugCreations
October’s kit will begin a 2 part Christmas series of kits…
The kit contains
- enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***