Inspire Create Share Blog Hop SALE-A-Brations with the Hippest Hippos
It’s the 2nd Tuesday of August, so it’s time for a fun hop with the fantastic Demonstrators participating in Inspire, Create, Share Blog Hop! If you are joining me from the talented Cheryl Hamilton’s blog, Thank You for continuing to hop along!! Keep on hopping as there are many fun projects still to see!
I chose the Hippest Hippos from our Sale-A-Bration brochure to showcase for you today. Just a simple and quick card! It was for my Mystery Make-Along on Monday evenings @ 7pm MDT which you can SEE HERE if you want to see the details of how it was put together!
I look forward to playing with this set even more! So many fun choices in the Sale-A-Bration brochure to choose from when your place an order of $50 or more! And, they just added another 10 choices since a few things had run out! If you really like these Hippos, don’t wait to place your order…they are going fast and are While Supplies Last!
Next up is my friend Charmane Hopkins! Let’s see what fun creation she has for us! Then make sure you hop all the way through to see what all the demonstrators have created for you! Lots of inspiration to be found on this hop!! We also appreciate comments to let us know how you like our projects! Thank you for joining us!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at email@example.com
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Hippest Hippos Stamp set and dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- Cardstock – Melon Mambo (1st card layer), Starry Night card base and strip of embossed paper), Tahitian Tide (waves and water splash), Balmy Blue (cloud), Crumb Cake (Boat), Basic Gray (Hippo), Fresh Freesia (glasses), Basic White (inside of card)
- Brights 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- Embossing Folders – Into the Clouds, Stripes Embossing folder
- Cloud Punch
- Sponge Dauber – Black, Basic Gray
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Adhesives – Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN FOR THE AUGUST SWEET SUNFLOWERS KIT!! DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER!
August’s Paper Pumpkin Kit will have a free gift, a beautiful box, and Sunflowers!! Who could ask for more??
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
AND, since it is Sale-A-Bration…NOW is the time to get your PRE-PAID Subscription going and get lots of FREE stuff!
Click HERE to get your Pre-Paid Subscription NOW! You’ll get an email with a code and then you’ll Enter The Code HERE to get your subscription in the mail on time for the August Sunflower kit! Make sure to get it done Before August 10th!
Sale-A-Bration is on! For every $50 you spend you get a FREE item from this brochure! Click on the banner to find out more!
More fun new kits in the Kit Collection!!
PLUS, REMEMBER TO CHECK THE CLEARANCE RACK REGULARLY!