Balloons for You!
My Boyz (husband and son) are playing on the computers with long distance friends, so I am playing in my Creation Studio! Fun kind of evening for us! I sorta miss them though…we used to do this all in the same room until we changed the Guest Room into the Computer Cave so that I had a whole room for classes. I love the room to myself most of the time and especially for holding classes…but then on evenings like this, I miss hearing their funny conversations and laughter. I could probably have the door open and hear them, but since I am listening to KLove, I figured I would leave it closed. It’s a Catch-22.
I found some fun Challenges to get my creative juices flowing…
For my colors I found a fun combo here:
And for my theme, I went to:
Probably coulda found a sketch and made it a triple…but, that might be going too far. LOL
I’m satisfied with the card I came up with. I had a particular person in mind for this one. I missed sending him a birthday card and a Father’s Day card…ugh, pathetic, I know! So, this one will be in tomorrow’s mail to my One and Only, Best Daddy! (Mom, if you are reading this, don’t tell him!)
The supplies I used on this card will be listed at the end of the post. Here is the card
And here is the inside…think he will forgive me?
That’s it for tonight! Have some Blog Hops coming up next week, so time to switch gears and get focused on them…see you again soon!
- Smoky Slate: cardstock for card base and front sentiment punch; ink for Crackle Paint stamp on base and Love on heart balloon
- Grapefruit Grove: cardstock for rectangle, heart balloon, banner inside; ink for stamped hearts inside, and the Love on the heart balloon
- Blueberry Bushel: cardstock for balloons, thanks inside; ink for sentiments front and inside, plus distressing the front punch and the balloons
- Black Bakers twine (retired, sorry, white just was not going to do it for me)
- Stamp Sets and coordinating dies are Well Said, Meant To Be, Crackle Paint
- Punches are Balloon Bouquet, Tailored Tag, and Banner Triple for the inside banner
- White Chalk Stampin’ Marker for the little balloon marks (not sure what they are called, but it helps make the balloons look curved/3D)
- Sponge Dauber for distressing the Tailored Tag on the front
- Stitched Rectangles dies for the front rectangle
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments! I love to see what others create!