Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration
Doing something a little different today…I am using a digi stamp from Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! It’s a darling stamp and I was in the mood for a change of pace. I’m not much of a colorer, so it was time to challenge myself.
The challenge is from a photo…I used some of the colors, something flying, and flowers! Here’s the photo…
I had gotten a digi stamp from them quite awhile ago, and it made me think of summer, since that is when we can plant flowers up here in Montana. Heck, with all the rain and cool weather, I have not even done a potting of flowers yet!
Here’s the cool digi stamp
Isn’t it so fun? I printed it on Whisper White cardstock and used my Stampin’ Blends and some Stampin’ Write Markers to color it. I happened to have all the perfect colors out of the few that I own! This was meant to be! I really like how the coloring turned out! What do you think?
That is all I have for you tonight! Stay tuned…tomorrow is another fun hop! See you there!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments! I love to see what others create!
Supplies Used (click on what you like and it will take you straight to my online store)
- Calypso Coral – card base
- Rich Razzleberry – layer under the image
- Whisper White – for focal image
- Stampin’ Blends
- Rich Razzleberry, light and dark
- Old Olive, light and dark
- Cherry Cobbler, dark
- Calypso Coral, light and dark
- Stampin’ Write Markers
- Pool Party
- Blushing Bride
- Tempting Turquoise (retired)
- Stitched Rectangles dies (these are truly a must have! I use them all the time!)
- Leaf Ribbon
- Stamp set is from Paper Pumpkin Aug. 2018 Blissful Blooms (You can only get past kits if you are a current member. See below to subscribe now!)