SU Enjoy the Moment meets Freshly Made Sketches
Yep, don’t fall over! I am on a roll! This could be a banner week for me and you get to enjoy it right along with me! No complaints, right?!
I found another challenge for another card I was working on. This time from Freshly Made Sketches. I like using sketches when I have blanked out on an idea for a card…I love the fact that I can be super creative, but have a layout to follow. I use them for scrapbooking frequently!
Here’s the sketch:
Simple, right? Uh, it took me time to think about it! But, I finally got some creative juices rolling and I used the Enjoy the Moment stamp set that I am really loving!! All those awesome seed pods! Too cool! Found a post on Pinterest that names all the seed pods! Need to get them written down! I know poppy is the big tall one. And, I have seen or even have a few of the others, just never knew names and can’t think of them off the top of my head right now…I’ll make sure to have them in my next post…because I am not finished with this stamp set quite yet!
Here’s my card:
Aren’t those seed pods so cool?! Comment below and let me know what you think!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Ingredients used to make my card:
- Enjoy the Moment stamp set
- Early Espresso cardstock for the base cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 !/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Merry Merlot cardstock cut 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock cut 1/2″ and used Banners Pick A Punch for ends
- Early Espresso ink for sentiment
- Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede inks for seed pods
- Faux Suede Ribbon
- Stampin’ Seal adhesive
- Paper trimmer
If you would like to order any of these items to make this card yourself, you can head on over to my store at juneolsen.stampinup.net
Please remember to use my January Hostess Code MKGG3A4U at check out if you have an order of less than $150. When you order $150 or more you get to use the Stampin’ rewards and get free items!
When you place an order of $50 or more and use the Hostess Code, I’ll send you a package of pearls! Don’t worry,, if you placed a big order, you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards you earned and the pearls from me!
If you read my blog very often you know that I love me some Paper Pumpkin!! Next month’s kit is Sending Hearts and has an Add-On you can purchase separately. From past experience with these add-ons and kits, there is a lot in there and tons to go around! You won’t be disappointed!
Here are the details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
And the Add-On:
Little Love Boxes
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8 USD
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
If this is a kit you need in your life…I’m thinking kid’s classroom Valentine’s…then SUBSCRIBE HERE NOW
Challenge this card was entered into:
Freshly Made Sketches – #466 – A Sketch by Jennifer T