GSF Blog Hop Sweets & Treats
It’s time for the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop!
Do you have a sweet tooth? If you do this blog hop will make you want to run out and get something sweet!
I chose the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle to make this Birthday card with. I stamped the popsicles using markers to ink the stamps. This was fun and I thought it came out great! Love all the bright colors!
Making this a short one! Getting back to crafting! Enjoy the hop as you continue on to Kimberley Anne Morris’ page to see what she has in store for you!
Blog Hop Roll Call
- Amanda Farlinger
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- Jan Musselman
- Rachel Macleod
- Tricia Butts
- June Olsen
- Kimberley Anne Morris
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
When you place an order of $50 or more and use Hostess Code 2UTGPU7N I’ll send you a sheet of Dimensionals in your handmade Thank You card! Don’t worry…if you place an order of $150 or more, you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards you earned and the Dimensionals plus a little gift from me!
If you read my blog very often you know that I love me some Paper Pumpkin!! Next month’s kit is
Kit details are:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
If you do not already have a Demonstrator, I would love to spoil you as one of my subscribers/prepayers. If you already have a demonstrator, I recommend contacting them.