June GSF Blog Hop Windows In Bloom
How is it already the first Friday of the 6th month of the year?!? Yikes! This year is passing quickly!
Since it is the first Friday of the BEST month of the year…that means it is time for the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! Yippee! I love hopping with these lovely and talented Demonstrators!! Our theme this month is Windows. It’s an interesting one! Could be a window stamp. a window card, a scrapbook page with a window in it…just had to have a “window” of sorts.
I had to really think about this one! I thought about a window and knew that I wanted to have flowers with it! I used the In Bloom Bundle. It is in the Spring Mini catalog and is not retiring at the end of the month, however, it will no longer be offered as a Bundle after June 30th! I love the dies! They are pierced!! If you want to save the 10%, I highly recommend you order this set BEFORE June 30th!
I found a shutter card to make…I watched 3 different videos and found that Jan B (a favorite demonstrator of mine) had some of the clearest instructions and all the dimensions for cutting clearly listed. Sam from Mixed Up Crafts also had clear instructions, but she was making a 5×7 card and I didn’t want mine that big this time around.
Here are the pictures of the card closed
I also created a quick video to show you what it looks like as you open it! So fun!
Thank you for checking out our Blog Hop! Keep on hopping through to Rachel Mcleod!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- In Bloom Bundle (Pierced Blooms dies and In Bloom stamp set)
- Black Cardstock
- Basic White cardstock
- Magenta Madness cardstock and ink
- Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Real Red cardstock
- Bumblebee Cardstock
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Snips
- Clear Blocks
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at JuneOlsen.stampinup.net
Right now, While Supplies Last, the Last Chance Products for the Spring Mini Catalog (retiring) are listed. When they are gone, they are gone. Check them out HERE!
Since this is my Birthday Month, I am doing a MYSTERY HOST GIVEAWAY! For every $55 (that’s going to be my new age) in total Stampin’ Rewards, I will draw another name!
Want a sneak peek at June’s kit? Here you go!
Details of the June’s Expressions In Color kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite(item #155459).
My subscribers will be getting a 4″x5 1/4″ piece of each of these DSPs! So, subscribe before June 10th! This is a fun one and could be sold out before then! The longer you wait, the better the chance you miss out. SUBSCRIBE HERE NOW!
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies! Like and Follow me HERE