ICS September 2021 Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration BeDazzled
It is the 2nd Tuesday of September, so that means it is time for the Inspire, Create, Share Blog Hop! Yippee! Hopping with these talented ladies is always a pleasure! If you are hopping over from Joni Metras’ page, thank you for continuing the hop!
Let’s keep it simple this time so you can keep on hopping through all 15 amazing project ideas using Sale-A-Bration items!
What is Sale-A-Bration (SAB)?
SALE-A-BRATION means that you get 1 FREE item from this brochure for every $50 that you spend! Check out the fun stuff! Sale-A-Bration runs August 3rd – September 30th You can order from either the New Fall Mini or the Annual Catalog! Don’t have them? If you don’t have a Demonstrator already, please comment below and I will get in touch with you to send you a catalog!
This month I used the BeDazzled paper. And I colored it with Stampin’ Blends! I got that idea from a fellow demonstrator, Anastasia Radloff. When you color, make sure to use the side of the brush end. Then I used the dies form the Pretty Pumpkins bundle and cut them from the colored paper.
I then made a Bookbinding style card for it. Just learned it this weekend in an event that I was in with Robyn Cardon. Lots of fun and a day of crafting! If you want the PDF on this, email me at email@example.com. Here it is from the top…I don’t recommend the thick ribbon after all as it will not be a mailable card without lots of extra postage! The knot is too thick. But, that is what I had on hand color wise, so I went with it.
from the inside…
and the front…
Let me know what you think!
That is it for me today! Time for you to be whisked away to the amazing page by clicking on the Next button below!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- SAB Be Dazzled 6×6 Specialty Paper
- Pretty Pumpkin Bundle – Stamp set and dies
- Cardstocks in Basic White, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie
- Beauty of the Earth DSP
- Inks in Tuxedo Momento Black,
- Stampin’ Blends in Old Olive, Calypso Coral
- Diamond Weave Ribbon
- Basic White envelope
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- Paper Snips
- Clear Blocks
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/shopSUwithJunebugCreations
October’s kit will begin a 2 part Christmas series of kits…
The kit contains
- enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Take advantage of SALE-A-BRATION through Paper Pumpkin as well by purchasing PRE-PAID kits!
pay for 11 months and get the 12th month F.R.E.E.
get up to 4 F.R.E.E. items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure
get $22 in Stampin’ Rewards which = more F.R.E.E. stuff!!
Or, if you prefer the month-to-month option for your budget, which I totally understand! SUBSCRIBE HERE NOW!
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***