Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Gifts Galore
It’s the last Tuesday of the month…therefore it is time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This hop is full of alternate ideas by many talented Demonstrators for our fun monthly Paper Pumpkin kits! The kits are always so gorgeous and Paper Pumpkin comes up with some amazing projects for them…we are going to show you how to extend the kit or use it differently if you so choose. Get ready to hop on through all the demonstrators in the hop because there are so many fantastic ideas ahead! Comments are appreciated! If you just came from my friend, Charmane Hopkins, Thank You for continuing to hop along!
When I saw the cute oversized treat bags in this Gifts Galore kit, I thought, yep, I can certainly use a few of these! Here they are…
Super Cute! Right?! I know I am going to have fun making all kinds of cards and such with this kit, but first…I wanted to play with the stamp set! Here was one of the first cards I did…using only 4 colors that coordinated with the kit…felt like it needed one more…
Her are the next few cards I did…I was getting better and better and really love how they turned out! Great way to really put the stamp set to use!!
That is it for me today! Let me know what you think of my alternates! Thank you for reading! It’s time for you to be whisked away to the amazing Tricia Butts’ page by clicking on the Next button below!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit – Gifts Galore
- Paper Snips
- Cardstock – Old Olive, Basic White, Poppy Parade
- Inks – Old Olive, Evening Evergreen, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
December’s Paper Pumpkin kit is going to be named Lots of Pun! I am looking forward to this one! I think it will be full of laughs!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***