November ICS Blog Hop Christmas is Coming to a Peaceful Cabin
It must be the second Tuesday of the month because it is time for the Inspire, Create, Share Blog Hop! And, since Christmas is only 45 days away…we thought you might be gearing up and need some Christmas card and gift ideas! So…keep on hopping all the way through and you will find plenty!
I chose the Peaceful Cabin stamp set for my cards today. I used non-traditional colors and kept it fairly simple with no fancy fun folds…just wanted to showcase the cabin stamp and one of the papers…I love this whole set and am just getting started!
I often get my creative juices going with a quick perusal of Pinterest…I love that you can just put the stamp set name in and ta-da…100s of ideas! I saw a few people stamp on the cork…hmmm, I had to give that a whirl! Perfect for a masculine card!! And thank goodness for the Stamparatus, because I had to stamp it a few times to get it to really show! FYI…it takes quite awhile to dry as well!
And here is a close up to see how it really sinks into the cork…so very cool!
My next card was super simple and kinda came together on a fluke…I love this paper! I stamped the sentiment below the trees and then trimmed it…I had seen the black glitter paper while looking for the cork and thought that was a great night sky…well, it became the frame for this card instead…maybe next card it’ll be the night sky. 😉 I added some of the glitter ribbon and another ta-da!
If you need simple and quick cards, these are definitely 2 that don’t take up tons of time!
That is it for me tonight! Supplies are listed below! It’s now time for you to hop on over to Ginger Rabesa’s page and see what she has in store for us!! Can’t wait to see it!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Peaceful Cabin Stamp set
- Peaceful Place Specialty DSP
- Cardstock – Merry Merlot, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Basic White
- Inks – Merry Merlot, Early Espresso
- Cork Specialty Paper
- White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Black Glitter Paper
- Envelopes – Basic White, Very Vanilla
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Paper Snips
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Seal adhesive
- Clear Blocks
- Simply Shammy
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
November’s Kit is right around the corner! Don’t wait to subscribe!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
There is a new special going on…
- Enjoy early access to our amazing products
- Up to 25% discount on your Stampin’ Up! products
- An opportunity to earn additional income
- An incredible community of crafters
- Choice of whether you want to build a business or be a hobbyist
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***