Paper Pumpkin Possibilities January 2022 Kisses and Hugs
It’s not the last Tuesday of the month due to the delays with shipping for the Paper Pumpkin January kit, however, it is time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This hop is full of alternate ideas created by many talented Demonstrators! The kits are always so gorgeous and Paper Pumpkin comes up with some amazing projects for them. If you just came from my friend, Tricia Butts, Thank You for continuing to hop along!
We are going to show you how to extend the kit or use it differently if you so choose. Get ready to hop on through all the demonstrators in the hop because there are so many fantastic ideas ahead! Comments are appreciated!
This month’s kit is gearing us up for the upcoming Valentine’s Day…a day often associated with card giving! Perfect! Here are the cards as designed by the Paper Pumpkin creators!
Cute fun fold Z style cards. I had to look at the instructions to get the folding correct my first time! 🙂 You can see how to put these together here during my FB Paper Pumpkin Playdate. https://www.facebook.com/JunebugCreations29/videos/1919812038228236 if you want to check it out or missed it last week!
During that live I was asked to do some Masculine alternates…so, here are 2 masculine and one feminine alternates. I have more in store for Friday’s Paper Pumpkin Playdate, so join us over at https://www.facebook.com/JunebugCreations29 at 9am MT on Friday!
Here are my first 3 alternates…
The masculine ones were tinted with Pacific Point using a Blending Brush. The Gold foiling is resist-able…so you can just wipe off the ink after you do your blending. Cool, huh? I was reminded by Rachel Tessman of that…
Then, using the tissue paper that comes in the kit…
Close up of using the tissue paper and the Painted Texture Embossing folder.
And a more feminine alternate…I got the gate fold idea from Rachel Tessman, too…I decorated it differently, though. I just really liked the idea of the fold. 🙂
That is all I have to show you for today! I have more ideas rolling around in my head and will be doing many more on Friday for Paper Pumpkin Playdate, so come join us on fb! Let me know what you think of my alternates in the comments!
It’s time for you to be whisked away to the amazing Mary Knabe ‘s page by clicking on the Next button below!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at email@example.com
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Kisses & Hugs January 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit
- Cardstock – Pacific point
- Inks – Pacific Point
- Embossing Folders – Painted Textures, Stripes & Splatters
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
pay for 11 months and get the 12th month F.R.E.E.
get up to 4 F.R.E.E. items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure
get $22 in Stampin’ Rewards which = more F.R.E.E. stuff!!
Name: Safari Celebration
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
For every $50 you spend you get a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
Join the Crafty Community of Stampin’ Up! and get 2 FREE stamp sets along with the $125 of amazing products you choose when you get your Starter Kit for $99.
Host a Virtual Party and earn FREE products as well!
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***