ICS Blog Hop Time To Sale-A-Brate
It’s the 2nd Tuesday of the month and that means it is time for the Inspire Create Share Blog Hop! This hop is full of fabulous ideas on how to use your Stampin’ Up! products and all created by many talented Demonstrators! Our theme this month is Sale-A-Bration! You have until the end of February to get all the FREE products you can! If you just came from my friend, Deb Naylor, Thank You for continuing to hop along!
I chose my favorite Sale-A-Bration item to showcase for you today. The Friendly Hello stamp set and matching DSP (Designer Series Paper). This was the first thing I got from the brochure. I love that you can stamp on the paper to bring it to life! Here is the first card I made…
I stamped the flowers and leaves right onto the DSP to give them their outline. How fun is that!? There are more papers in the packet that you can do that with!
Then, I wanted to showcase the stamp set! I love making my own DSP with almost every stamp set that comes my way, whether it is from a Kit, Paper Pumpkin, or a stamp set from the catalog…this is a must do for me! I always start with the largest stamp and work my way down in size. I don’t always use every stamp in the set…it just depends. If you have seen a number of my posts or seen my lives on fb, you know I do this quite frequently and even with sentiments! The labels for the front sentiment are from Stitched So Sweetly. I love how they work together!
On this next card, I was going for some layers and wanted to do some coloring. You could color the DSP however, for this card, I chose to just color the stamped images for the focal point. I used Stampin’ Blends. Plus, I embossed all the DSP and my coloring layer with the Painted Textures 3D embossing folder. It makes it look like a painting, don’t you think?
Lastly, I used the back side of one of the DSP sheets that had lines and dotted lines to create a “road” effect for the Driving By stamp set that is also in the Sale-A-Bration brochure and is probably my second favorite since it is so perfect for coloring! I used Stampin’ Blends on the “bug” and the Watercolor Pencils on the van. I used the Double Oval punch for the sentiments and cut the vehicles out with my Paper Snips.
Well, let me know in the comments which one is your favorite! I can’t decide for myself! 🙂
That is all I have to show you for today! Supplies are listed below! Many of these cards can be seen on my Facebook Lives where I created them. Feel free to join our Crafty Community over at https://www.facebook.com/JunebugCreations29
Now it’s time for you to be whisked away to the amazing Elizabeth Ames ‘s page by clicking on the Next button below!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
If you live in the US and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to help you with your crafty needs!
Please contact me to get on my email list at email@example.com
Supplies Used to make the Cards:
- Friendly Hello stamp set and DSP
- Cardstock – Thick Basic White, Basic White, Fresh Fressia, Rich Razzleberry
- Inks – Momento Tuxedo Black, Just Jade, Rich Razzleberry, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green
- Embossing Folders – Painted Textures 3D
- Stampin’ Blends – Mango Melody, Basic Gray
- Stampin’ Write Marker – Basic Black
- Watercolor Pencils
- Just Jade & Gold 3/8″ Ribbon
- Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon
- Double Oval Punch
- Stitched So Sweetly dies
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Any and all of these wonderful items, you can find at https://bit.ly/ShopStampinUpwithJunebugCreations
PAPER PUMPKIN PRICES ARE GOING UP ON FEBRUARY 11TH…LOCK IN YOUR CURRENT PRICES NOW WITH A PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION!!
pay for 11 months and get the 12th month F.R.E.E.
get up to 4 F.R.E.E. items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure
get $22 in Stampin’ Rewards which = more F.R.E.E. stuff!!
Name: Safari Celebration
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Follow me on Facebook to see specials and join me on Mondays for my Paper Pumpkin Playdate LIVE where I demonstrate how to make the cards in the kit as well as share alternate ideas with kit supplies most of the time and extra supplies the rest of the time! Like and Follow me HERE
For every $50 you spend you get a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
Join the Crafty Community of Stampin’ Up! and get 2 FREE stamp sets along with the $125 of amazing products you choose when you get your Starter Kit for $99.
Host a Virtual Party and earn FREE products as well!
***As always, if you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I encourage you to shop with them. I know they will be happy to help you with any of your questions!***