ICS Blog Hop – Thinking of You!
Well, this is a crazy unexpected week! A long-term sub job started 2 weeks early because she had her baby already. Yikes! I’m actually writing this at school on my prep and then running home to finish this card and take the pictures!
So happy to be hopping with these wonderfully creative ladies from the Inspire Create & Share Blog Hop group! They have some serious talent and I am honored to hop with them! This month our theme is Thinking of you! It could be sympathy, get well, or anything we wanted. I chose to make a Get Well card. Always handy to have during Winter, for sure!
I used the Sale-A-Bration Hostess stamp set called Little Ladybug. I had to have this set since my nickname is Junebug and my business is Junebug Creations and I use a ladybug for it. It is so darling and the new dies that go with it are so fun!
I needed some inspiration and since I love challenges…I went and found 2 fun challenges…and discovered that one of them closed already…Oh, well! I will learn to check dates better, one of these days.
Global Stampin’ Friends for the colors:
And the sketch was from CAS(E) the Sketch:
Brian King is one of the SU Demos that I follow so it was fun to get inspiration from him!
I even did some coloring…not my best talent, but I am working on it! Here it is…what do you think of my interpretation?
Now on to see what Shirley Merker created for this month! Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
- CAS(E) this Sketch – Sketch #357
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp set You can qualify for this too!
- Ladybug Dies These are for purchase to go with the stamp set!
- Whisper White Heavy Cardstock This is a perfect for a card base when you want white!
- Coloring tools – Stampin’ Write markers in Real Red, Garden Green, Delightful Yellow and a Blender Pen with Flirty Flamingo ink refill on a clear block
- Tuxedo Black ink pad for the outline stamping, works best with coloring
- Garden Green cardstock (added after I found out that the color challenge had ended. I like it better than all the white or using a red)
Paper Pumpkin was recently ranked 12 in the top 20 Best Art & Craft Subscription Box Review by My Subscription Addiction!
My subscription addiction is a website that reviews and provides information on all sorts of subscription boxes. It is kind of like a hub for people who really love subscription boxes. You can check it out here:
These rankings are based on votes by readers of the My Subscription Addiction blog/website.
You can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you are new to crafting and feel a little overwhelmed by all of the items in our catalog.
- Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020. See details below.
Click on the picture to watch a video about the: